|Home||» Products||» Ceramic Press Filter||» Ceramic Filters|
Being a market leading Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor and Exporter, we bring forth widely demanded Ceramic Filters. These are developed by our well known and veteran experts in exact adherence with the defined industry standards and norms using sophisticated technology and modern machines. Hence, these are widely acclaimed and demanded among the prestigious customers of the arena. Spaced out from this, keeping in mind diverse needs of the arena, we provide Ceramic Filters in demanded specifications and sizes at reasonable prices.
Every industrial process requires filtering, and is the most important phase to keep away the impurities & enhance the overall product. The raising demand of quality castings with less involvements are making system filter dependent. There are various varieties of factory filters which are making it more complex to choose from. Nowadays, foundry filters are easily available and they are effective too, but are expensive.
Our company is dealing in Ceramic Filters that can deliver temperature as high as 1450°C. These filters are processed from high quality ceramic & refractory materials that have good resistivity to scratch etc., and don't get wear out easily.
Key Aspects of the Filtration:
- Our filters are used around the world with high profile customers. We make perforated ceramic filters so that they can be used in SG iron casting, grey & ductile applications. Our Ceramic filters can removes slag dross & other non-metallic materials from the molten iron.
Our ceramic foundry filters are:
- Specialized in foundry filters
- Accurately made for perfect design
- Effective & pocket friendly
- Comes in variable shape & size
Advantages of products include:
- Effective and efficient filtration
- High-End surface finishing
- Dross/inclusion Reduction
- Consistent & Cost effective
- Stability in Design
- Uniform pores with accurate distribution
- Prepared under high pressure Dense
- Dimensionally accurate
- Deliver up to temperature as high as 1450C.